- Please note that our Play-centre is a Self Supervision Play-centre. This means that you are responsible for children in your company at all times.
- In the interest of hygiene and safety food and drink purchased outside our premises is not permitted in our premises. Food and Drink purchased for a Birthday party is permitted but must be consumed in the party room area only.
- Socks must be worn by children at all times.
- Adults entering the playing area must remove their shoes first. Adults are not permitted to use any of the play equipment to prevent risk to children.
Children are not permitted to jump from the tops of any of the inflatable slides.
- All children under 4 years must be accompanied by an adult on the stairs at all times.
- Children are not permitted to enter into Bungee Trampoline and BumperCarz areas unless accompanied by a member of staff.
- In no circumstance do we tolerate any form of bullying or rough play in our Play-Centre. If we feel your child has endangered the safety of others you may be asked to leave.
- It is the responsible of Adults to note the time your session begins and ends. If you stay longer than your allocated session time you will be charged the extended rate on exiting for each paying child. (Please see section on Extra Time below).
- 1 Free Regular tea/coffee is allowed for parents/guardians of paying children. Extra Tea/Coffee will be charged at normal rates.
- Toddler area is for 4 years and under. Children over 4 Years are not permitted to enter the toddler area.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Pets are not allowed on the premises at any time with the exception of a Guide Dog only.
- Alcohol or any other intoxicant is absolutely prohibited in our play-centre.
Some Guidelines To Keep It A Fun Day
- To prevent children becoming ill from playing after consuming food & drink the last half hour of each party session is the party time. This is where the food will be served and any cake/ sweets & drinks that you wish to bring to your party can be consumed.
- All play activities must be completed within the allocated playtime (e.g Bungee trampolines and BumperCarz) as children will not be permitted to return into the playing area once the party-time has begun.
- It is advisable that you ask parents of children attending your party to return to the collection point, at JUMP 4 JOY, 10 minutes prior to your party ending.
- All adults attending the party are required to enter the party room with the children when the party time is beginning. If you are expecting a large group of adults to attend the party (10+) it is advisable to contact our staff prior to your party so we can make suitable arrangements where possible to suit your needs.
We do have a facility for extending play-time at the Adventure Centre and you can add extra time in half-hour increments at a cost of €1 per child per half hour.
With this facility you can bring your original session length up to a maximum length of 2 and a half hours.
Please note, if you would like to stay longer than this you will need to begin a new session at the end of your first session and normal entry fee rates apply for each child.
We understand the concerns that visitors to our website may have in relation to privacy and security. While cookies are used on this site in order to provide enhanced function of the site for our visitors we do not track personal data or retain personal information that is not freely offered. You can find out more about cookies here - EU Internet Handbook/Cookies
We may retain contact details in the case of persons who choose to contact us, but this is primarily so that we may respond to that contact as required. In addition, we may also at a point in the future use contact details to distribute news or special offer details related to the Athlone Adventure Centre, Jump 4 Joy Hire Services or BK Leisure group of companies.
We will not sell or, exchange or otherwise pass contact details to a third party outside of this group.
If you have any concerns in relation to these matters of privacy, please contact us directly and we will be happy to address your concerns.