Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions noted here do not adversely affect your statutory rights, but they do form a part of your contract with us when you book with or make a purchase from Jump 4 Joy Adventure Centre, Athlone.
Please read them carefully. If you proceed to make a purchase or a booking with Jump 4 Joy Adventure Centre, Athlone, you are deemed to be in agreement with these terms and conditions.
Please note that in the interests of protecting the health and wellbeing of both staff and patrons these terms and conditions will be subject to COVID-19 and general contagion control measures and regulations. In the event that there may be a perceived conflict between the terms and conditions below and government regulations, the government regulations will take precedence.
The management of Jump 4 Joy Adventure Centre will be the final arbiter in this regard.
- Please note that our Play-centre is a Self Supervision Play-centre. This means that you are responsible for children in your company at all times.
- In the interest of hygiene and safety food and drink purchased outside our premises is not permitted in our premises. Food and Drink purchased for a Birthday party is permitted but must be consumed in the party room area only.
- Socks must be worn by children at all times.
- Adults entering the playing area must remove their shoes first. Adults are not permitted to use any of the play equipment to prevent risk to children.
- Children are not permitted to jump from the tops of any of the inflatable slides.
- All children under 4 years must be accompanied by an adult on the stairs at all times.
- Children are not permitted to enter into Bungee Trampoline and Go-Karting areas unless accompanied by a member of staff.
- In no circumstance do we tolerate any form of bullying or rough play in our Play-Centre. If we feel your child has endangered the safety of others you may be asked to leave.
- It is the responsible of Adults to note the time your session begins and ends. If you stay longer than your allocated session time you will be charged the extended rate on exiting for each paying child. (Please see section on Extra Time below).
- 1 Free Regular tea/coffee is allowed for parents/guardians of paying children. Extra Tea/Coffee will be charged at normal rates.
- Toddler area is for 4 years and under. Children over 4 Years are not permitted to enter the toddler area.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Pets are not allowed on the premises at any time with the exception of a Guide Dog only.
- Alcohol or any other intoxicant is absolutely prohibited in our play-centre.